Ranks and Awards
Announcement of Honorable and Institutional Prizes
- Ranked the first in Thailand under the Social Impact Ranking 2020 by THE and within the 101th to 200th of the world
- KKU receives the 9th NACC Integrity Awards 2020 Transparent
- Ranked the first in Thailand under the Social Impact Ranking 2019 by THE and within the 101th to 200th of the world
- “Outstanding National Cooperative Education Award 2018” in the category of: ‘Outstanding University for Cooperative Education Management’ at the 10th Thai Cooperative Education Fair on June 6, 2019
- Honorary Mention Award for Integrity 2018 (NACC Integrity Award) by Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC)
- Thailand Quality Class Award (TQC), 2018 by Office of National Quality Award, Thailand Productivity Institute, Ministry of Industry
- IP Champion Award 2018 for an organizization with outstanding management of intellectual properties for patents and petty patents by Department of Intellectual Properties
- Honorary Mention Award for Integrity 2016 (NACC Integrity Award) by Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC)
- “Outstanding National Cooperative Education Award 2015” in the category of: ‘Outstanding University for Cooperative Education Management’ at the 6th Thai Cooperative Education Fair on June 6, 2015
- Excellence Award for an organization with outstanding fiscal management of 2014
- Golden Research Presentation Award at Thailand Research Expo 2014, Office of the National Research Council of Thailand
- IP Champion Award 2013 for an organization with outstanding management of intellectual properties for patents and petty patents by Department of Intellectual Properties
- Golden Resaerch Presentation Award at Thailand Research Expo 2012, Office of the National Research Council of Thailand
- In 2011, For the quality of organizational management KKU is one of 4 higher educational institutions that has been certified for quality at the Fundamental Level (FL) for its governmental management by the Office of the Public Sector Development Commission Thailand (OPDC).
- In 2010 Khon Kaen University was rated as one of the 9 National Research Universities of Thailand.
- ISI Web of Science KKU research study is rated first in Asia and the 5th in the world for its research work on Liver Fluke infection and mechanisms and its cancer development which has been published in international journal as the largest circulation in Asia rated by Elsevier in 2010. It has also produced more research work on the Parasitology on Liver Fluke making KKU one of the top five universities in the world that has published work on Cholangiocarcinoma Research for the largest circulation during the year 2000 – 2010, as ranked by the data base of ISI Web of Science.
- Platinum Research Presentation Award at Thailand Research Expo 2010, Office of the National Research Council of Thailand
- The Office of the Public Sector Development Commission Thailand (OPDC) ranked KKU to be the best university (No 1) for consecutive three years in 2006, 2007 ((in the group of the same mission) and 2009.
- The 4 International Colleges & Universities (4icu.org) has ranked the Webs Popularity Ranking for the world leading higher educational institutions in 2008 and KKU website was ranked the 160th of the world, and No 24th of Asia and No 2 of Thailand for the top university web sites for most unique visitors.
- In 2008, Times Higher Education ranked KKU to be the 528th in the world for the world leading university, and No 21st of ASIAN universities.
- In 2007, KKU was selected as one of 8 higher educational institution level in the country for being up to standard for its internal education quality together with assessment/assurance system from an annual contest.
- The Office for National Education Standards andQuality Assessment (Public Organization), (ONESQA) ranked KKU to be a Very Good level in 2007.
- In 2006, The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC) ranked KKU as a University of Excellence in teaching, learning and research study.